The ISDM-4805 has a 48-inch 4K, stretched LCD display with 3840 x 720 resolution, 1000 nits of high brightness and LED backlights, it can deliver the message in a more lively and conspicuous style to attract commuters. The ISDM-4805 support Litemax’s smart display modules: ASDM-APL5 (Intel®SDM-S) and APL6 (Intel®SDM-L). The ASDM-APL5 and APL6 can be easily connected to an SDM-ready display via a high-speed PCIe edge connector which supports 4K resolution displays and video capture and has built-in USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, Serial TX/RX and I2C signals.
The ISDM-4805 has built-in speakers and one M.2 Key E 2230 slot for Wi-Fi. Apart from providing queuing service, ISDM-4805 can deliver timely and important message, turning the ticketing center into a multi-functional service center.
- Intel® 10th Gen Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3 /Pentium®/Celeron® series processor (LGA1200 socket) with Q470E/H420E chipset
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM up to 32GB DDR4 2933MHz SDRAM
- Multi-Display: HDMI/DP/DVI-I/VGA/LVDS (co-lay with eDP)
- Two Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ports, LAN1 Supports iAMT 12.0
- 1 xPCIe (x16), 1 x Mini-PCIe, 2 x M.2 M-key 2280
- 4 x SATA III, 4 x COM, 10x USB 3.2 Gen. and 2 x USB 2.0
- Supports 4K/2K resolution display
About LitemaxFounded in 2000, Litemax has enjoyed a strong reputation for expertise in high-brightness LCDs, sunlight-readable LCDs, resizing LCDs, industrial motherboards, embedded systems, edge computing and panel PCs There is so much more that we offer. Through advanced computing capacity and customizations service, we raise the standards of industrial-grade displays, digital signage applications and embedded computing to enable intelligent vertical market platforms around the world. From powering the devices in your surroundings and the machines you depend on, we create value for our customers, shareholders and ecosystem, with one ultimate goal: engineering excellence in everything we do. Our technology and innovation can be found in our high-performing, ultra-efficient solutions for transportation, digital signage, smart automation, gaming, and AIoT/Industry 4.0.